- GLUTOLE – a ready to use, pleasant tasting glucose drink for accurate dosing in glucose tolerance testing. (GTT)
- No Measuring, No wastage, No worries
- Are your patients unhappy with your current GTT drinks? Minimise reflux problems with Glutole.
- "Very pleasant and easy to drink. Non fizzy formulation leaves no gassy feeling" - patient comment
- Do you have to spend time preparing your GTT drinks? Glutole will save you time.
- "The ready to use format has saved a lot of time for our healthcare team" - GP Practice Manager comment
- Glutole is specifically manufactured as a one shot dose for use in oral GTTs it will simplify your testing.
- "It's convenient for the laboratory and it is a useful and economic prepared solution to send out to our GP partners" - Clinical Biochemistry Service Manager
- Pauline Aspinall, the Strategic Manager at the Irwell medical practice - "Our patients have liked Glutole and the ideal ready to use format has saved a lot of time for our Health Care Assistants"
- Glutole solution is specifically manufactured as a one shot dose for use in oral glucose tolerance testing for the diagnosis of diabetes
- Glutole can also be safely used to screen pregnant women in order to detect previously undiagnosed diabetes mellitus (gestational diabetes).
- Standardized Glutole solution has been shown to be well tolerated in a number of long term studies
- "Great, no more worries about getting the 75g dose wrong. Glutole is safe, reliable and more comvenient for everyone" - Chief Pharmacist comment
One 330 ml bottle of GLUTOLE contains 75g glucose
the dose recommended by the WHO for adults in glucose tolerance testing
GLUTOLE, is delivered in sealed, soft plastic bottles – safe and easy to store. When stored unopened a shelf-life of 3 years can be expected at room temperature.
GLUTOLE, is a slightly carbonated drink with a pleasant taste of cola
GLUTOLE, is manufactured under the ISO13485 quality systems and the relevant standards set by the European pharmacopoeia and GMP.
GLUTOLE: Ready to use single dose liquid for Glucose Tolerance Tests
- Ready-made 75g dose - saves staff time and can easily be used when needed.
- Standardized glucose concentration – simple use, no need to measure out.
- Pleasant taste of cola – minimal reflux or vomiting.
- Easy to use - no dilution or measurement required.
- Long expiry date, 3 years – easy to store and stock control Storage at room temperature – no fridge required can be used at POC.
- Sealed Plastic bottles – safe, light and convenient.
- Can be used anywhere - Hospital departments and wards, Laboratories, GP Surgeries.
- Product code 010020 (1 x 24 bottles)
Darren Ames, the Clinical Biochemistry Service Manager says;
"We are happy to recommend Glutole for GTT testing. It is very convenient for the lab and is very acceptable to our patients. We are also asked to send out pre-prepared solutions to our GP partners and Glutole has proved a very useful and economic way of doing this"
Click here for the Glutole Fact Sheet
Click here now to request your free samples
Back to the top of Glucose Tolerance Tests