New Clinitek Status+ Analyser; an easy-to-use, automated analyser designed to deliver quick, reliable urinalysis results.
The Clinitek Status+ supports the broadest menu of urinalysis testing on one analyser:
- Specific Gravity
- Leukocyte Esterase
- Albumin-to-Creatinine ratio test
- Protein-to-Creatinine ratio test
Enhanced clinical information from the Clinitek Status+ Analyser enables precise decision making
Detects common sample interferences and provides a printed comment if it detects certain interferences that could compromise the result.
Checks integrity of each urinalysis test strip for exposure to humidity and prevents reporting if exposure is detected.
Identifies type of strip automatically eliminating need for the operator to key in the strip configuration.
Printed record to help avoid transcription errors.
Ready for connectivity when you are – via simple upgrade kit.
Results in 1 minute provided automatically, eliminating visual read errors.
Training and Support
Siemens provide a truly world-class online training and support service for all users. The Siemens POC Kit allows access to videos and tutorials on a range of topics relevant to the Clinitek Status+ Analyser.
To find out more, and to see the analyser in action please use the following link:
The Clinitek Status Connect System combines the new Clinitek Status+ Analyser and our advanced connector platform.
- Transmits urinalysis results automatically via middleware for integration into a central database.
- Flexible connectivity options:
- serial, Ethernet or wireless connections
- supports HL7 and POCT1-A2 protocols
- Supports quality control testing and allows customisation of quality control regimen.
- Optional barcode reader available for accurate patient and operator ID entry.
- Prevents unauthorised use through programmable operator authorisation.