Rapilose has been specifically formulated and packaged to provide the most simple and cost effective way to deliver an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT) in compliance with WHO guidelines whether in a hospital, doctor’s surgery or community clinic or pharmacy.
- Rapilose is specifically formulated to comply with WHO OGTT (300 ml) guidelines and is applicable to the entire EU.
- Every batch of Rapilose is manufactured and specifically titrated to deliver exactly 75g of anhydrous glucose.
- Rapilose is in a ready-to-drink format with no mixing or measuring required, facilitating in-community testing.
- Has a pleasant orange flavour with no colour additives whilst being non-carbonated.
- Rapilose is Gluten, Lactose, Fat and Alcohol free
- Has a long shelf life and is lightweight and easy to store.
- Rapilose is a cost effective alternative when compared to a fully costed basis, i.e. including all the costs of preparation, storage and dispensing.
- Rapilose is a high quality product developed and manufactured in the EU to European food and nutritional regulations.
“We have being using ready prepared glucose loading drinks for Glucose Tolerance testing for over 7 years and now use Rapilose in our Trust. As well as always being tolerated by patients, they have proved very robust in day to day use and have proved popular with service users both in clinics in and out of the hospital setting”
Darren Ames, Biochemistry Service Manager, Whiston Hospital.